top of page

Group

Public·115 members

HORSESHOE BAY REAL ESTATE

Click Here ===== https://urlin.us/2tm5kA

HORSESHOE BAY REAL ESTATE

Chad Thibodeaux offers unparalleled service to ALL clients in the Horseshoe Bay, Texas and Lake LBJ real estate market. Your complete satisfaction with my service and representation is my number one priority.

Chad Thibodeaux serves the entire Horseshoe Bay & Lake LBJ real estate market including the surrounding communities such as Summit Rock, Applehead, Applehead Island, The Trails, Escondido, Oak Ridge, Blue Lake Estates, Deerhaven, Sunrise Beach, Kingsland, The Legends, Highland Haven, Granite Shoals, Meadowlakes and Marble Falls.

Featured Property for Sale: Some of the best properties for sale are displayed right here. As an expert in the Horseshoe Bay & Lake LBJ real estate market, I can provide you with detailed information on these homes, or any others!

Can't imagine a better agent to help find a lake home. He's knowledgeable about the area, attentive to my preferences, patient and not pushy. He is a really nice, honest person and easy to work with. Will certainly turn to Chad for any future real estate needs. I highly recommend him.

I have bought and sold many homes over the last 50 years. Last count I have had 31 addresses with associated real estate transactions. I have never had a better realtor than Chad. He was a real professional. Chad listened to what I had to say and he definitely represented my interests at all times. However, he also was ready to tactfully give me his opinion if he didn't totally agree with my opinion on what I said. I'm glad I listened to him! I had a very successful purchase and he is still there for me with advice when I ask. If you are starting a real estate transaction in Horseshoe Bay, Marble Falls, Meadowlakes, Kingsland, TX, etc. I would definitely give Chad my highest recommendation.

I couldn't imagine having a better home-buying experience than I did working with Chad. As a first time homebuyer, I had so many questions and honestly needed a lot of help and guidance. Chad was there for me every step of the way. He provided his genuine and professional feedback, addressed my concerns and answered every question I had. He was incredibly proactive in finding listings and scheduling showings for homes that met my criteria, even as my needs changed. He understood exactly what I was looking for and took every factor into consideration. When the perfect home came along he acted immediately and had the offer prepared so I could sign and submit it directly after the showing. His expertise is unmatched when it comes to negotiation and preparedness. He went ABOVE and BEYOND to help me find and secure the house of my dreams! I was not buying million dollar home, but the level of service, dedication and professionalism Chad showed me from start to close honestly made me feel like I was. If you're looking for a realtor in Horseshoe Bay, Texas, Chad Thibodeaux is the best of the best!

This is our third real estate transaction handled by Chad Thibodeaux. Obviously very happy with his service, knowledge of the area and general helpfulness. Would absolutely us him again if needed and am glad to recommend him to any that are considering a real estate transaction in that area.

Email Listing Alerts: Be the first to know what's coming up for sale in the Highland Lakes real estate market with our New Property Listing Alerts. Just tell us what you're looking for and we'll email a daily update of all homes listed for sale since your last update. You can unsubscribe at any time.

We represent the finest Horseshoe Bay Real Estate homes, condos/townhomes, and building lots available in Horseshoe Bay Resort Texas. Horseshoe Bay is located on Lake LBJ. Whether you want waterfront, golf course, spectacular views or hill country acreage, we have the selection that you are looking for.If you don't find the Horseshoe Bay Real Estate property you're looking for on our website, please contact us and we will help you locate the perfect real estate property for your needs anywhere in the

https://www.urbanrhinocolumbus.com/group/designer-style/discussion/66f54f5b-9f18-42d7-afdb-0b74c3883492

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page